Price: 800 $
Icon DATA logger can be used with any metal detector that operates on the “non motion” audio mode. Typical examples are the deep pulse induction metal detectors, 2 box, VCO audio style. It’s purpose is to create target images in 2D and 3D view.
Now with the icon DATA these metal detectors can be updated with target imaging - to match geophysical locators, costing several thousand Euros more!.
Icon DATA is more than a data logger: is a real time imaging and in site target analysis device. Our customers complain that the available data loggers on the market are expensive and do not display the images in real time. One has to scan the field first, and then connect the data logger to a PC to see the results. Our icon DATA displays the target image immediately while the user operates the metal detector as he normally does, while he swing the coil, the image appears. No complex controls and no time wasted.
Operation of the icon DATA is simple, the device connects to the headphones jack of the metal detector, and clips at your belt. It processes hundreds metal detector signals every second, and displays the image using the supplied software on your laptop or a tablet PC with preinstalled the icon DATA software, which can be ordered with the icon DATA.
In fact the icon DATA logger is so sensitive, so that it can visualize anomalies like ground voids, tombs, dug ground and buried foundations. All these structures interfere with the tuning sound of the metal detector and create weak noise signals that are ignored by the detector speaker and the human ear. The icon DATA amplifies these signals. Then it is the user decision to select if he wishes to see the metal targets only - or the ground anomalies also ( ground voids, tombs ) - using the ground filters on the software screen.
The user has full control of the scan, the data collection mode can be automatic for flat ground surface that can maintain a steady pace or manual for uneven surface, set the grid size of the area on screen (steps & sweep lines), the graphic mode, the coloring, target depth calculation, graph edit, save or export the image in various formats. After set-up icon DATA guides the user with voice commands to start, step and turn, can be paused or start again anytime. It even has replay mode of the actual scan just like it had taken place.
Icon Data scan over a metal box using a CS 9000 metal detector
• icon DATA operation: Real time imaging step by step and data logging
• icon DATA compatibility: Operates with all non-motion, pulse induction (frame and round coil), 2 box metal detectors (for example Lorenz Deepmax X3 , Deepmax X5 , Pulse star II , CS 9000 HPX , C.SCOPE 1220 XD , TM 808 , Gemini III , Garrett GTI 2500 , White’s XLT … to name a few!)
• Selectable sweep direction: Left to right or right to left to be used when scanning using small round coils. Step by step in parallel sweep lines when using large frame coils
• Computer controlled data collection - Automatic Mode: Readings are captured automatically at intervals selectable from 1/sec to 100/sec
- Manual Mode: Manual captures. Real time data graphics for both modes
• Data Points: 10.000 scans per survey, ability to store unlimited data files on hard disk
• Data point density: Dependent on step-length, distance between measured profiles and detector head used- from 10 cm to 1 m
• Resolution: 10 Bit/5V
• Ambient temperature: 5 to 55 C
• Data processing: On site real time imaging, 2D and 3D target view, target depth, interpretation, filtering, modeling, replay, exporting to bmp, jpg, metafile, png and data file formats, printing.